In today’s world, owning physical copies of your digital media is becoming more and more of a rarity. This episode finds the guys discussing the pro’s and con’s of owning vs renting(subscription based model) our software, games, music, and movies.
- Daybreak Announces New Gaming Substudios
- Walking Sharks Found In Northern Australia
- TurboGrafx-16 Mini
- Apple imagines iMac built into a curved sheet of glass
- New bill proposes NSA surveillance reform
- The Wuhan Coronavirus Can Be Tracked in Real Time Thanks to GIS – Johns Hopkins University (https://systems.jhu.edu/research/public-health/ncov/)
- An overdrive pedal for your guitar powered by liquid?!
- Super Nintendo World Theme Park and Atari Hotels?
- Altered Carbon Season 2 to drop on Netflix at the end of February
Jason: Terminator: Dark Fate
Usually Dave: Infinite Worlds Magazine(Instagram)
MAIN TOPIC: Owning vs. Renting – How digital/streaming has taken over the entertainment industry.
How To Catch The Show & Contact Us
Be sure to listen and subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play Music, iHeartRadio or TuneIn and leave a review, let us know what you think. You can reach us at the Official Website, Facebook, Instagram or @digitalsoupcast on Twitter. Have a follow up thought on anything we discussed then drop us a message on any avenue above or better yet … record the message on your computer or phone and email it to Jason and we will play it on the show. Thanks for listening!!
Love what you are hearing and want to leave a “Tip”? Head over to our Patreon Page to do so and we will have a little something for you also! Thanks!
What the guys are doing outside the podcast: